Whether you need an annual flu shot or a series of vaccines (immunization) for an upcoming trip. We offer the latest Vaccines. The Medicine Shoppe of Shillington takes pride in preventing disease.
Our pharmacist has been certified by the American Pharmacists Association to administer immunizations right here in our pharmacy. We offer CDC-recommended immunizations that include influenza, shingles, pneumonia, tetanus, and vaccines for international travel.
Routine Immunization Made Easy
We make it easy for you to keep up with routine immunizations because we want you, your family, and everyone in the community to be at their best. Even though appointment is not required it’s prefer for faster service. We will gladly come to your home to immunize you upon appointment.
We are able to vaccinate for age 18 and older. Most vaccine is covered by majority insurance with as little as $0 Co-Pay.
A way to give back to community, we offer FREE Flu Vaccine to our patient at no charge even if you insurance doesn’t cover it.
To learn more about our Free Flu Vaccine...
Recommended Vaccines (Immunization)
- Flu Vaccine – One vaccine every year
- Tetanus Diphtheria, Pertussis (Td or Tdap) – One vaccine of Tdap if you didn’t get it as child or adult. A Vaccine is recommended every 10 years. One dose during every pregnancy
- Shingles Zoster – There two type of Shingle Vaccine even if you had Shingles:
- Zostvax- One vaccine at age of 60 and older
- Shingrix- Two vaccines at age of 50 and older
- Pneumococcal - There are two type of Pneumococcal vaccine. You should get one dose of PCV13 and PCV 23. One dose of PCV 23 every 5 years after age of 65 and older.
You should get following vaccine if you didn’t receive during childhood.
- Measles Mump and rubella (MMR)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Chicken Pox Varicella
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Homophilus Influenza type B (Hib)
Talk to our pharmacist if you have any question and would like us to review your vaccination cards.
For more info, please visit the CDC
Get Your Immunization (Vaccines) At The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy of Shillington